A Loan Pre-Qualification is the First Step to Buying!
- Know how much house you can afford.
- Know how much cash you will need for the down payment.
- Simplifies application of loan approval.
As your agent, we can help you pre-qualify. Then use the list of Items below to be prepared when applying to qualify for a loan approval.
With a good loan officer’s knowledge of the mortgage market, they can help you make an informed decision as to which of the many types of loans is best for you and what price range will fit your budget and situation. You will understand various types of loans to consider. An FHA, VA, Conventional or even Bad Credit Loan may be best for you.
We can help you connect with proven lenders so you can become a homeowner!
Have any questions? Just call us at 850-559-2178 or email email@example.com.
We always respond promptly.
General Loan Application Checklist
A Loan Approval is your verified approval that shows you and Sellers, you qualify for the mortgage to purchase a home. To get started, your lender may ask you for the following items along with a check for your application fee.
- Names and addresses of employers of the last two years.
- Pay stubs of last thirty days.
- W-2s of the last two years.
- All financial account statements for the last 3 months.
- When there are large deposits shown, name the source.
- When a large deposit is a gift, your lender will provide a gift letter for signatures.
- A copy of any gift checks and the deposit receipt.
- The estimated value of owned personal property such as real estate, vehicles, furniture.
- When you hold more than 25% of any business, provide the last three years tax returns and year to date profit and loss statement.
- When you own rental property, current rental agreements and last two years tax returns.
- If retired, a Social Security and/or pension award letter.
- A copy of any settlement and last 12 months cancelled support checks.
- List names, addresses, account numbers, balances and payment amounts of all existing loans.
- Explain any credit report anomalies such as late payments, judgements, liens, etc. and copies of any bankruptcy papers of last 7 years.
- A photo ID
- Proof of your Social Security Number.
- Proof of your addresses for the last two years.
- Non-Citizens provide a copy of front and back of your Green Card.
For VA Loans:
- Provide a copy of your DD Form 214, Report of Separation.