June Smith, Broker/Owner, Quest Real Estate Services of Florida, LLC:
- National Association and Florida Association of Realtors,Tallahassee Board of Realtors
- Member in good standing of the BBB and Tallahassee Chamber of Commerce
- 2002-2010 Member of The Emerald Coast Association of Realtors (ECAR)
- Served on the ECAR Leadership and Development Commitee
- Served on ECAR Commercial Forum and as the Commercial Forum Program Director
- Allumni Member of The Graduate Realtor Institute
- Awarded ERA 100% Customer Service Awards
- Served as New Agent Mentor with ERA American Realty of Northwest Florida, Inc.
- We contribute to and participate in fundraising for MDA.
Residential and Commercial Real Estate Customers have benefited from helpful Consultations and Smooth, Successful Transactions in the Specialties of:
- Short Sales
- First Time Home Buyers
- Bank Owned or REO Properties
- Recreation and Resort Property Specialist
- Luxury Homes
- New Construction Sales
- Investment Properties
- Industrial Properties
- Residential and Commercial Property Development and Sales
- Office and Retail Property Sales and Leases
- Condo Conversion process and sales
- 1031 Exchange Transactions using 1031 exchange Intermediaries.
Customers and associates have expressed appreciation for my professional and ethical standards, experience, knowledge, and customer service and community responsibility. Tenacity, hard work, attention to details, negotiation skills and industry relationships contribute heavily to successful transactions and smooth closings. This and after closing follow up result in repeat customer relationships and referrals we desire and rely on heavily.
Our Mission: An unending Quest “for Excellence” in customer satisfaction and real estate service standards. . Accountability, experience, knowledge, cutting edge technology and a skilled team of associates enhance the effectiveness of marketing, negotiations and transaction administration for the success and total satisfaction of our residential and commercial customers, and the Greater Tallahassee Community.